pirate epic arc blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pirate epic arc blog

Post  Admin on Sun May 16, 2010 6:28 pm

i thought since id be trying this out id do a write up as how its going. i decided to use an ishkur as i figured it would breeze the missions which it has. although i will say its overkill and the missions arnt difficult to really warrent one. the real danger comes from players and i really would recomend using something faster than an ishkur. its just far too slow and ive had alot of close calls that wouldnt have been close in a ceptor.

so far ive finished the first 2 parts and theyve gone very smoothley. missions are quick and easy yielding around 5-6 mill per mission (they take around 4 mins although travel time is a factor) ive been sent many jumps and had some really close calls all in all ive been enjoying it alot and have made about 40 mill so far so +++

(they give you a gila at the end) more tomorow!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://kilsonnoobs.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: pirate epic arc blog

Post  Admin on Sun May 16, 2010 10:55 pm

well the arc took far less time than i expected as ive now done it. ive picked up around 70 mill of isk rewards a gila bpc and a dg multi spec jammer (20mill in jita) so around 240 mill for the whole experience, it took around 5 hours so isk per hour is pretty damn good but most importantly it was a good laugh.

i did get podkillede once and at 7 mill a clone that was a bit sadface Sad but really its worth persevering if you get blown up.

ship choice is the deciding factor, i ran a few in a crow but really it couldnt handle the damage in alot of the missions. the ishkur ran the missions fine but you need some extra finess to doge the local campers of which there are many.

dramiel is the best frig to use by farits fast can dual fit ab and mwd and do damage it should have no trouble escaping camps at all. but this is an expensive ship so otherwise use an af or worm.

all said most of these missions could be done in t1 frigs, the merlin could do it no problem and same with the rifter and punisher but it would be slower to run them. if your not confident in your escapist abilities use one of those

give it a go!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://kilsonnoobs.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top